Family Farm Family Farm

:D :D :D

That was amazing and the voices were like dead on.

Zelda - Target Zelda - Target

Simple yet awesome.

I love his face at the end, but why does the bird sound like a clock?

Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

OMG the Credits

They really killed me. You guys rock.
Keep up the awesome videos!

RetroShoot RetroShoot

Wow sick game

As in the good sick.

This takes geometry wars and those airplane games to a whole new Galaga level!! This game looks really good and has awesome music. I love how the sound effects play into the songs really well. Also, the way the game rotates is really cool. Very well done and very awesome game.
5/5
10/10
For sure

-pmintz

Jean Dress Up Game Jean Dress Up Game

uhhhh boobs????

its not to great but its not the worst ive seen on NG. just up the quality and the way the girl looks. dont give her man pecs give her boobs!!

JokerKitty responds:

it isn't a girl

Black'n'White 2 Black'n'White 2

Cool and fun

i like the game because it is simple but fun. just add some more songs to it. i know i can mute it but i liked the song you had and if there are more like that it would be awesome!. also, maybe there should be a code for each level so you can jump to the level you want without having to replay them. otherwise its awesome!
=)

AwokerR responds:

Good Idea Man, Maybe after I do it, I'm sure it can be cool

Midnight Run 3 Midnight Run 3

Love the style and sounds!!

You and me share a common interest in sound: Techno, Trance, Games, and fast upbeat songs!

Great work

RS3 - Battle [8-bit] RS3 - Battle [8-bit]

Cool!

I thought this song was sweet. Im not totally into the 8 bit sound but i was really impressed by your song. Wish it was longer! =P

Severe Severe

Not bad man

at first i didnt really like the sound in the beginning but then it transitioned to the keyboard (or whatever it was) and it sounded sweet! very cool.