RetroShoot RetroShoot

Wow sick game

As in the good sick.

This takes geometry wars and those airplane games to a whole new Galaga level!! This game looks really good and has awesome music. I love how the sound effects play into the songs really well. Also, the way the game rotates is really cool. Very well done and very awesome game.
5/5
10/10
For sure

-pmintz

Jean Dress Up Game Jean Dress Up Game

uhhhh boobs????

its not to great but its not the worst ive seen on NG. just up the quality and the way the girl looks. dont give her man pecs give her boobs!!

JokerKitty responds:

it isn't a girl

Black'n'White 2 Black'n'White 2

Cool and fun

i like the game because it is simple but fun. just add some more songs to it. i know i can mute it but i liked the song you had and if there are more like that it would be awesome!. also, maybe there should be a code for each level so you can jump to the level you want without having to replay them. otherwise its awesome!
=)

AwokerR responds:

Good Idea Man, Maybe after I do it, I'm sure it can be cool

Tails: Cosmic Rush Tails: Cosmic Rush

sweet

dude this game is awesome but its so fast it was hard to see what was coming. still awesome though. the lasers totally threw me off

Invisible Gauntlet Invisible Gauntlet

cool game

this was a cool game even though it is simple. i loved the music. It was a little hard though but i got to level 8 and then died a bunch so i stopped/ =)

Dogfight: The Great War Dogfight: The Great War

sweet

this was really cool. I just wish i could choose between planes to have some with more power or better agility and stuff like that. but it was really fun.